Monday, September 21, 2015

First Day of Class!

Today I got up bright and early to go take my first day of lessons. I was a bit worried about it but it turned out very well! Our teacher's name is Kido-sensei. She seems very down to earth and friendly, and her Japanese is very easy to understand. I held up fine in conversations and all the lessons were relatively easy!

I assume that we're still just doing review right now, but so far I knew all of the grammar points in the lessons. It's actually the easiest Japanese class I've had in quite some time! This may all change come the next few days but right now I'm feeling very underwhelmed in terms of difficulty, which is a good thing. We had class from 9 AM  to 12 PM, but that will change Tuesday through Thursday depending on the electives we picked.

To celebrate me and some of my classmates went out for some ramen! It was super tasty!


For now I get to rest until tomorrow. We were assigned some homework but it's not much at all, thankfully!

2 comments:

  1. I am guessing that there are only study abroad kids in this class. Do they all speak English, or is the only language you all have in common Japanese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, just study abroad kids. A lot of them speak English but as a general statement Japanese is our common language!

      Delete