Sunday, September 6, 2015

Welcome!


Hello everyone--as promised, I have made a blog specifically for my travels in Japan. I leave tomorrow bright and early, but I wanted to thank everyone who came to our little going away party! I had expected it to be very small so I was surprised at all the people who came to hang out with us. It was tons of fun! It reminded me of a birthday party, something I haven't had in a few years. It was great to see everyone and I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves! I know I did.

The above picture is the only one I took on Friday, which probably surprises no one. That cake was excellent! I would've had a second slice if it didn't go so quickly. Parting is such sweet sorrow... (See what I did there)

Anyway, I'll try my best to update this blog as frequently as I can. I have no idea what to expect, it'll definitely be an adventure over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment